The International Cricket Council (ICC), on Thursday, announced the warm-up fixtures for all 16 teams ahead of the upcoming ICC Men’s T20 World Cup in Australia in October.
The warm-up matches will take place in Melbourne and Brisbane. The First Round teams will play their practice games between October 10 and 13, while the teams qualified to play the Super 12 round will play their matches in Brisbane between October 17 and 19.
The first warm-up fixture will be played between West Indies and UAE at the Junction Oval on October 10. On the same day, Scotland will face the Netherlands, and Sri Lanka will take on Zimbabwe in the two other games.
The reigning champions and hosts Australia will play their opening game against India on October 17 at The Gabba. The Men in Blue will also play New Zealand two days later at the same venue.
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 warm-up fixtures (All times local):
- October 10– West Indies v UAE, Junction Oval, 11:00am
- October 10 – Scotland v Netherlands, Junction Oval, 3:00pm
- October 10 – Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe, MCG, 7:00pm
- October 11 – Namibia v Ireland, MCG, 7:00pm
- October 12 – West Indies v Netherlands, MCG, 7:00pm
- October 13 – Zimbabwe v Namibia, Junction Oval, 11:00am
- October 13 – Sri Lanka v Ireland, Junction Oval, 3:00pm
- October 13 – Scotland v UAE, MCG, 7:00pm
- October 17 – Australia v India, The Gabba, 2:00pm
- October 17 – New Zealand v South Africa, Allan Border Field, 2:00pm
- October 17 – England v Pakistan, The Gabba, 6:00pm
- October 17 – Afghanistan v Bangladesh, Allan Border Field, 6:00pm
- October 19 – Afghanistan v Pakistan, The Gabba, 1:00pm
- October 19 – Bangladesh v South Africa, Allan Border Field, 6:00pm
- October 19 – New Zealand v India, The Gabba, 6:00pm